Recursion Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company based in Salt Lake City. Recursion combines experimental biology, automation, and artificial intelligence in a massively parallel system to quickly and efficiently identify treatments for any disease which can be modeled at the cellular level. From its initial and continued focus on drug repurposing to treat rare diseases, Recursion has broadened its platform to probe rich data from high-throughput automated screens for a number of indications, including aging, inflammation, infectious disease, and immunology. Recursion is aggressively leveraging technology to build a robust and reliable map of human cellular biology, which will enable a radical shift in the pace and scale at which new treatments will benefit patients.
United States of America based
- Drug Candidate as a Service (DCaaS)
- Own Drug Discovery Programs
- Software as a Service / AI as Service (SaaS, AIaaS)
- Small molecules
- Biology research (Target identification/validation)
- Data mining / Ontology building
- Drug Repurposing
- Lead Discovery
No mentions found
Posts Mentioning This Company
No products posted yet
No services posted yet
No clinical trials found
- WO2019178322 (from 2019-09-19), Methods of treating hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia and related diseases and methods related thereto
- WO2019168991 (from 2019-09-06), Systems and methods for discriminating effects on targets
- WO2018112409 (from 2018-06-21), Methods of treating ataxia-telangiectasia
- 30519938 (from 2018-12-07), PREDECT Protocols for Complex 2D/3D Cultures.
- 30474851 (from 2018-11-27), Methods to Quantify the NF-κB Pathway During Senescence.
- 30302932 (from 2018-10-12), Proceedings of the fifth international RASopathies symposium: When development and cancer intersect.
- 30066586 (from 2018-08-02), Acid-base regulation in the renal proximal tubules: using novel pH sensors to maintain homeostasis.
- 27560178 (from 2016-08-26), Cell Painting, a high-content image-based assay for morphological profiling using multiplexed fluorescent dyes.
- 26861901 (from 2016-02-11), Peripheral plasma vitamin D and non-HDL cholesterol reflect the severity of cerebral cavernous malformation disease.
Assets (therapeutic products)
No assets found
|Year||Partner||Focus||Amount of Deal|
(2016, Jan. 1)
(2017, Jan. 1)
|Takeda||--||$ 90.0 M|