We welcome you to contribute freely blog posts, opinion pieces, commentaries and other types of creative content to be published at BioPharmaTrend.com.
You may contribute content to one of the following Columns:
- Biopharma Insights (a bird's view on some industry-specific topics, including but not limited to regulatory or social aspects)
- White Papers/Industry Reports (educational and explanatory articles, reviews of novel technologies or trends in a wider context of biopharmaceutical industry)
- Tools, Products, Technologies (articles about specific products or lists of products and how to apply them for specific needs. This MUST NOT be a promotional content, which will be rejected.)
- Featured Research (commentaries on recent research articles/news)
- Drug Discovery Insights (a more technical opinions about drug discovery innovations/trends/etc)
To start contributing posts, please, send us the following information at email@example.com:
- Your short bio (up to 2 links to your website/company pages is permitted)
- Your current photo (Linkedin profile photo works well in most cases)
- Text of the creative content you wish to be published -- doc/docx file formats
- One image to illustrate the content post (you must hold copyright for the image)
Basic editorial guidelines:
- we reserve the right to modify content provided by authors in some instances. Subject to approval by the authors.
- we reserve the right not to publish certain pieces of content if we find it is beyond the general scope of topics at BiopharmaTrend.com and your personal Contributor Column in particular.
- most of the content that we publish at our portal is original and was not submitted to other publications before. While this is not a strict rule and you can contribute certain amount of previously published content (for example, on Linkedin), we kindly encourage to keep as much of the publications original, as is possible.
- by contributing content to BiopharmaTrend.com, you certify that such content does not violate copyright or intellectual property rights (including text, images, photos, diagrams etc). You MUST hold copyright for all content that you contribute to our website.
- while contributors maintain the copyright for any content submitted to BiopharmaTrend.com, by using this website, contributors grant a permission to BiopharmaTrend.com's team to use any of the submitted content for the purpose of marketing, advertising, re-publishing (syndication), distribution and any other purposes BiopharmaTrend.com deems sensible to reach the wider audience.