These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a contract between you and the owner of www.biopharmatrend.com website -- Dr. Andrii Buvailo, a citizen of Ukraine, residing by the address: 30/1 Lomonosova Str. Kyiv, Ukraine (“Owner”). These terms govern your use of BioPharmaTrend.com website, services, mobile website, products, and content (“Website”).
“We” “Us”, “Our”, “Owner” or "Website" refers to Andrii Buvailo and possible subcontractors (including, but not limited to web-developers, website maintenance, freelance writers and editors), with whom corresponding privacy agreements are to be signed at the time of obtaining such services,
"you", "user", “users”, “contributor”, “contributors” refers to the user of the Website, including readers and authors.
“Content”, “Contribution”, “Contributions” refers to any texts, images, video or audio files, including blog posts, comments, etc, contributed on Website either directly, or by asking the Owner by email to contribute the above materials to the Website.
“Information” -- any information we provide on this Website
By using www.BiopharmaTrend.com website, you agree to these Terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you can’t use this website.
We can change these Terms at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check the current version of this Terms to familiarize yourself with updates.
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the Website, at any time, without notice.
Information on this Website
The information provided on this website (www.biopharmatrend.com) is for general information purposes only. While we aim to provide up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, safety, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, links, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
You are reading the information on this website of your own free will and use of the information is at your own risk.
The information provided is for entertainment purposes only. The website is not providing medical, legal or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with the use or misuse of this website, links on this website, affiliate partners and recommendations.
Any reliance you place on any information gathered from this Website is strictly at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the usefulness and safety of the information on this website, and the Internet generally, and how it applies to your own situation and then consult the relevant business, accounting or legal experts for professional advice if required.
Content submission by authors
You own the rights to the content you create and post on www.biopharmatrend.com Website.
By submitting content on www.biopharmatrend.com you accept the following terms:
Certain areas of www.biopharmatrend.com website may permit you to submit information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, comments, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”) -- eather via RSS, or directly on the website, the user agrees to give the owner of the Website a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that the Owner publishes; you grant to the Owner of www.biopharmatrend.com an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that the Owner of www.biopharmatrend.com deems appropriate in hit/her/its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). The Owner reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. The Owner may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the www.biopharmatrend.com Website through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. The owner is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the Biopharmatrend.com Website and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. The owner is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. The owner does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that Owner will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. The owner does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through www.biopharmatrend.com or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the Website and release the Owner from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you own all rights in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to the Owner the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to DSC described herein;
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- you are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to www.biopharmatrend.com Websites; and
- you release and indemnify the Owner and current and future sponsors of Website from any claims and/or liability related to your use of Website or related services.
Contributors of Content
The Owner publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts, and comments. By providing content contributions directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following:
- Contributors may cease contributing new content at any time without notice
- The owner reserves the right to not publish contributed Content at the owner’s own discretion.
- The owner will attribute content to the author.
- The owner reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content to third parties, including social medias, syndication websites, etc.
- All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a brief biography of the author, and a link to the author’s public profiles on the internet.
- Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
- The owner has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. The owner will remove as soon as possible any content which is in violation of the fair use doctrine, copyright law, or other regulations -- upon revealing such cases. Authors who knowingly submit plagiarized work may be banned from www.biopharmatrend.com permanently.
- The owner reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts.
- The owner reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to insure that posts comply with Website’s global site styling.
- From time to time, the Owner may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, the Owner may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, the owner will strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
- Owner reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- Owner reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- Owner reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in owner’s marketing and promotional materials.
You agree to and abide by that you will NOT USE Website in any of ways described by the following:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Website without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or prevent others from using this Website, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Website;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Website or the content contained therein;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Website or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree NOT TO:
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any User or Contributor of this Website or to proxy authentication credentials for any User or Contributor of the Website for the purposes of automating logins to this Website;
- Post any content containing child pornography or other illegal content to this Website;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from this Website - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
- Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, Website;
- Use this Website as a generic file hosting service;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Website or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Website; and
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The owner and the website is in compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. By using Website, you affirm that you are over 13. If we learn someone under 13 is using www.biopharmatrend.com we will terminate their account.
Incorporated rules and policies
Disclaimer of warranty.
The owner provides the Website to you as is. You use it at your own risk and discretion. That means it does not come with any warranty, either expressed, or implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability.
The Owner won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Website. This includes if the Website is hacked or unavailable. This includes all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary). And it includes all kinds of legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
If Owner doesn’t exercise a particular right under these Terms, that doesn’t waive it.
If any provision of these terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of law and jurisdiction.
These Terms are governed by the law of Ukraine, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference into them) are the whole agreement between the Owner and you concerning the use of Website www.biopharmatrend.com.
In case you have any questions, or need assistance with your user experience, please, contact us at email@example.com and we will try to address them as soon as we can.