BenevolentAI uses artificial intelligence to mine and analyse biomedical information, from clinical trails data to academic papers.
Benevolent AI can also use the predictive power of its AI algorithm to design new molecules, extracting new hypothesis based on a knowledge graph composed of over a billion relationships between genes, targets, diseases, proteins and drugs. “When the periodic table of the elements was generated, there were gaps in that table where you know elements had to exist, but they hadn't been discovered,” Hunter says. “We use our knowledge graph like that: what relationship should be present but are not yet known?"
United Kingdom based
Chemistry and Biology
- Publications / patents (unstructured data mining)
- Imaging data (MRI scans, diagnostics etc)
- Network biology analysis (omics)
- EHRs/lab notebooks/databases (structured data mining)
- Clinical Trials
- Data mining / Ontology building
- Lead Discovery
- Rare Diseases
- Structure Based Drug Discovery (SBDD)
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery (PDD)
- Own Drug Discovery Programs
- Small molecules