BenevolentAI uses artificial intelligence to mine and analyse biomedical information, from clinical trails data to academic papers.
Benevolent AI can also use the predictive power of its AI algorithm to design new molecules, extracting new hypothesis based on a knowledge graph composed of over a billion relationships between genes, targets, diseases, proteins and drugs. “When the periodic table of the elements was generated, there were gaps in that table where you know elements had to exist, but they hadn't been discovered,” Hunter says. “We use our knowledge graph like that: what relationship should be present but are not yet known?"
United Kingdom based
Chemistry and Biology
- Own Drug Discovery Programs
- Rare Diseases
- EHRs/lab notebooks/databases (structured data mining)
- Imaging data (MRI scans, diagnostics etc)
- Network biology analysis (omics)
- Publications / patents (unstructured data mining)
- Phenotypic Drug Discovery (PDD)
- Structure Based Drug Discovery (SBDD)
- Small molecules
- Clinical Development
- Data mining / Ontology building
- Lead Discovery