Mesoblast Limited is a world leader in the development of biologic products for the broad field of regenerative medicine. Mesoblast's patented Mesenchymal Precursor Cell (MPC)
technology is being developed for an extensive range of major clinical diseases, including inflammatory and immunologic conditions of the joints and lungs, diabetes and kidney
disease, orthopedic spine conditions, and cardiovascular disorders.
No mentions found
Posts Mentioning This Company
No products posted yet
No services posted yet
Safety Follow-up of Treatment With Remestemcel-L in Pediatric Patients Who Have Failed to Respond to Steroid Treatment for Acute GVHD
Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate Rexlemestrocel-L Alone or Combined With Hyaluronic Acid in Subjects With Chronic Low Back Pain
[Active, not recruiting] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02412735
A Prospective Study of Remestemcel-L, Ex-vivo Cultured Adult Human Mesenchymal Stromal Cells, for the Treatment of Pediatric Patients Who Have Failed to Respond to Steroid Treatment for Acute GVHD
Efficacy and Safety of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (Rexlemestrocel-L) for the Treatment of Heart Failure.
[Active, not recruiting] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02032004
P3 Study of Umbilical Cord Blood Cells Expanded With MPCs for Transplantation in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies
A Multi-center Study a Single IV Infusion of Allogeneic MPCs in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis and Incomplete Response to at Least One TNFα Inhibitor
Safety and Efficacy of Mesenchymal Precursor Cells in Diabetic Nephropathy
Safety Study of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cell Infusion in MyoCardial Infarction
[Active, not recruiting] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01781390
Safety Study of Mesenchymal Precursor Cells in Type 2 Diabetes
Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Study of Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPCs) in Subjects With Lumbar Back Pain
Evaluation of PROCHYMAL® for Treatment-refractory Moderate-to-severe Crohn's Disease
Safety and Efficacy Study of NeoFuse in Subjects Undergoing Multi-Level Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Study of NeoFuse in Subjects Undergoing Multi-Level Anterior Cervical Discectomy
Safety and Efficacy Study of MSB-CAR001 in Subjects 6 Weeks Post an Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Safety and Preliminary Efficacy Study of NeoFuse in Subjects Requiring Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Prochymal® (Human Adult Stem Cells) Intravenous Infusion Following Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
Safety and Efficacy Study of NeoFuse in Subjects Requiring Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
A Phase II Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Feasibility and Safety of Transendocardial Delivery of Three Different Doses of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPCs)in Subjects With Heart Failure
PROCHYMAL® (Human Adult Stem Cells) for the Treatment of Recently Diagnosed Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM)
PROCHYMAL™ (Human Adult Stem Cells) for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Efficacy and Safety of Prochymal™ Infusion in Combination With Corticosteroids for the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
Study of 3 Doses of NeoFuse Combined With MasterGraft Granules in Subjects Requiring Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion (PLF)
Extended Evaluation of PROCHYMAL® Adult Human Stem Cells for Treatment-Resistant Moderate-to-Severe Crohn's Disease
Evaluation of PROCHYMAL® Adult Human Stem Cells for Treatment-resistant Moderate-to-severe Crohn's Disease
Efficacy and Safety of Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Treat Steroid Refractory Acute Graft Versus Host Disease
Prochymal™ Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Treatment of Moderate-to-severe Crohn's Disease
Safety and Efficacy of Prochymal for the Salvage of Treatment-Refractory Acute GVHD Patients
Safety and Efficacy Study of Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Treat Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
Safety Study of Adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) to Treat Acute Myocardial Infarction
Prochymal® Expanded Access for Adults Who Have Failed Steroid Treatment for Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD)
[No longer available] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00826046
Prochymal Expanded Access Treatment for Pediatric Patients Who Have Failed Steroids for Acute GVHD
[No longer available] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00759018
Safety and Treatment Outcome Study of PROCHYMAL® (Remestemcel-L) Intravenous Infusion in Subjects With Treatment-resistant Crohn's Disease
[No longer available] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01510431
- EP2465922 (from 2012-06-20), Mesenchymal stem cells expressing tnf-alpha receptor
- WO2012048093 (from 2012-04-12), Enhanced msc preparations
- EP2243826 (from 2010-10-27), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2298862 (from 2011-03-23), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2298861 (from 2011-03-23), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2298864 (from 2011-03-23), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2298863 (from 2011-03-23), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2311471 (from 2011-04-20), Regeneration and augmentation of bone using mesenchymal stem cells
- WO2010019886 (from 2010-02-18), Purified mesenchymal stem cell compositions
- WO2009111030 (from 2009-09-11), Use of mesenchymal stem cells for treating genetic diseases and disorders
- EP2123747 (from 2009-11-25), Mesenchymal stem cells for use in treating a pulmonary disease
- EP2105138 (from 2009-09-30), Regeneration and augmentation of bone using mesenchymal stem cells
- EP3556850 (from 2019-10-23), Treatment of diseases of endothelial dysfunction and inflammation
- EP3513797 (from 2019-07-24), Method of treating the effects of stroke
- WO2019102268 (from 2019-05-31), Cellular compositions and methods of treatment i
- EP3461884 (from 2019-04-03), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP3424514 (from 2019-01-09), Method for generating, repairing and/or maintaining connective tissue in vivo
- WO2018202853 (from 2018-11-08), Mesenchymal lineage precursor or stem cells with enhanced immunosuppression
- EP3378483 (from 2018-09-26), Stro-1bright cells for use in treating low back pain
- EP3366298 (from 2018-08-29), Treatment of graft versus host disease
- EP3351256 (from 2018-07-25), Method for increasing osteoblastic function
- EP3327116 (from 2018-05-30), Isolation of adult multipotential cells by tissue non-specific alkaline phosphatase
- EP3293257 (from 2018-03-14), Production of reprogrammed pluripotent cells
- EP3287520 (from 2018-02-28), Mesenchymal stem cells expressing tnf-alpha receptors
- EP3124601 (from 2017-02-01), Purified mesenchymal stem cell compositions and methods of purifying mesenchymal stem cell compositions
- EP3121597 (from 2017-01-25), Monoclonal antibody stro-4
- WO2016193150 (from 2016-12-08), Methods and apparatus for separating cells from microcarriers
- EP3095450 (from 2016-11-23), Mesenchymal stem cells for use in improving pulmonary function
- WO2016177805 (from 2016-11-10), Potency assay
- WO2016139340 (from 2016-09-09), Cell culture method for mesenchymal stem cells
- WO2016102601 (from 2016-06-30), Prevention of progressive heart failure
- WO2016102597 (from 2016-06-30), Method for treating heart failure
- EP3002329 (from 2016-04-06), Method for treating or preventing a pancreatic dysfunction
- WO2015189063 (from 2015-12-17), Treatment of immune disorders
- WO2015155187 (from 2015-10-15), Improved stem cell composition
- WO2015089396 (from 2015-06-18), Methods for repairing tissue damage using protease-resistant mutants of stromal cell derived factor-1
- EP2824175 (from 2015-01-14), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- EP2824174 (from 2015-01-14), Mesenchymal stem cells and uses therefor
- WO2014089625 (from 2014-06-19), Methods of treating or preventing respiratory conditions
- WO2014089623 (from 2014-06-19), Treatment of diseases of endothelial dysfunction and inflammation
- WO2013033777 (from 2013-03-14), Methods for increasing osteoblastic function
- WO2013003899 (from 2013-01-10), Methods of treating or preventing rheumatic disease
- WO2012170495 (from 2012-12-13), Methods for repairing tissue damage using protease-resistant mutants of stromal cell derived factor-1
- WO2012162758 (from 2012-12-06), Method of treating the effects of stroke
- WO2012162754 (from 2012-12-06), Methods of treating or preventing neurological diseases
- WO2012155209 (from 2012-11-22), Methods for treating obesity and/or metabolic syndrome
- WO2012000065 (from 2012-01-05), Treatment of t-cell mediated immune disorders
- WO2012000064 (from 2012-01-05), Cells expressing stro-1 bright for treating graft versus host disease
- EP2399991 (from 2011-12-28), Isolation of adult multipotential cells by tissue non-specific alkaline phosphatase
- EP2380971 (from 2011-10-26), Perivascular mesenchymal precursor cells
- EP2380969 (from 2011-10-26), Perivascular mesenchymal precursor cell induced blood vessel formation
- WO2010105311 (from 2010-09-23), Production of reprogrammed pluripotent cells
- EP2348105 (from 2011-07-27), Multipotential expanded mesenchymal precursor cell progeny (memp) and uses thereof
- EP2361970 (from 2011-08-31), Method of enhancing proliferation and/or survival of mesenchymal precursor cells (mpc)
- 31318648 (from 2019-07-19), Phase 3 DREAM-HF Trial of Mesenchymal Precursor Cells in Chronic Heart Failure.
- 27743903 (from 2016-10-26), Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells (MPC) in Diabetic Nephropathy: A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study.
- 26153271 (from 2015-07-15), Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells in Type 2 Diabetes: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Safety and Tolerability Pilot Study.
- 28768528 (from 2017-08-05), Safety, tolerability, clinical, and joint structural outcomes of a single intra-articular injection of allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells in patients following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a controlled double-blind randomised trial.
- 23172272 (from 2012-11-23), A placebo-controlled, randomized trial of mesenchymal stem cells in COPD.
- 22292600 (from 2012-02-02), The COPD Pipeline XIV.
- 11823036 (from 2002-02-02), Mesenchymal stem cells suppress lymphocyte proliferation in vitro and prolong skin graft survival in vivo.
- 10989188 (from 2000-09-16), Mesenchymal stem cells: biology and potential clinical uses.
- 15846293 (from 2005-04-23), Cotransplantation of HLA-identical sibling culture-expanded mesenchymal stem cells and hematopoietic stem cells in hematologic malignancy patients.
- 15121408 (from 2004-05-04), Treatment of severe acute graft-versus-host disease with third party haploidentical mesenchymal stem cells.
- 16040382 (from 2005-07-26), Mesenchymal stem cells: progress toward promise.
- 27515308 (from 2016-08-16), Identification and validation of multiple cell surface markers of clinical-grade adipose-derived mesenchymal stromal cells as novel release criteria for good manufacturing practice-compliant production.
- 19539211 (from 2009-06-23), Adult human mesenchymal stem cells added to corticosteroid therapy for the treatment of acute graft-versus-host disease.
- 12480809 (from 2002-12-14), Stem cells for myocardial regeneration.
- 15242981 (from 2004-07-10), Mesenchymal stem cells and their potential as cardiac therapeutics.
- 12078791 (from 2002-06-25), Mesenchymal stem cell implantation in a swine myocardial infarct model: engraftment and functional effects.
- 19958962 (from 2009-12-05), A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-escalation study of intravenous adult human mesenchymal stem cells (prochymal) after acute myocardial infarction.
- 10102814 (from 1999-04-02), Multilineage potential of adult human mesenchymal stem cells.
- 14673997 (from 2003-12-16), Stem cell therapy in a caprine model of osteoarthritis.
- 24430407 (from 2014-01-17), Adult human mesenchymal stem cells delivered via intra-articular injection to the knee following partial medial meniscectomy: a randomized, double-blind, controlled study.
- 32044400 (from 2020-02-12), Study 275: Updated Expanded Access Program for Remestemcel-L in Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease in Children.
- 32018062 (from 2020-02-06), A Phase 3, Single-Arm, Prospective Study of Remestemcel-L, Ex Vivo Culture-Expanded Adult Human Mesenchymal Stromal Cells for the Treatment of Pediatric Patients Who Failed to Respond to Steroid Treatment for Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease.
- 31505228 (from 2019-09-11), A Phase 3 Randomized Study of Remestemcel-L versus Placebo Added to Second-Line Therapy in Patients with Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease.
- 29296832 (from 2018-01-04), A unique microenvironment in the developing liver supports the expansion of megakaryocyte progenitors.
- 28938862 (from 2017-09-25), RGDfK-Peptide Modified Alginate Scaffold for Cell Transplantation and Cardiac Neovascularization.
- 28608115 (from 2017-06-14), Phase I trial of antigen-targeted autologous dendritic cell-based vaccine with in vivo activation of inducible CD40 for advanced prostate cancer.
- 28506845 (from 2017-05-17), Ex Vivo Mesenchymal Precursor Cell-Expanded Cord Blood Transplantation after Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Regimens Improves Time to Neutrophil Recovery.
- 28173831 (from 2017-02-09), Immunoselected STRO-3+mesenchymal precursor cells reduce inflammation and improve clinical outcomes in a large animal model of monoarthritis.
- 27114440 (from 2016-04-27), Optimization of alginate purification using polyvinylidene difluoride membrane filtration: Effects on immunogenicity and biocompatibility of three-dimensional alginate scaffolds.
- 26799116 (from 2016-01-23), Reconstitution of degenerated ovine lumbar discs by STRO-3-positive allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells combined with pentosan polysulfate.
- 26751714 (from 2016-01-12), Analysis of recurrent events with an associated informative dropout time: Application of the joint frailty model.
- 26724220 (from 2016-01-03), International Society for Cellular Therapy perspective on immune functional assays for mesenchymal stromal cells as potency release criterion for advanced phase clinical trials.
- 26718313 (from 2016-01-01), Overexpression of Fibrinogen-Like Protein 2 Promotes Tolerance in a Fully Mismatched Murine Model of Heart Transplantation.
- 26188968 (from 2015-07-21), Evaluation of the safety and tolerability of a high-dose intravenous infusion of allogeneic mesenchymal precursor cells.
- 26148930 (from 2015-07-08), A Phase II Dose-Escalation Study of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Precursor Cells in Patients With Ischemic or Nonischemic Heart Failure.
- 26074979 (from 2015-06-16), Cell-Based Therapies Used to Treat Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease: A Systematic Review of Animal Studies and Human Clinical Trials.
- 25950840 (from 2015-05-08), Effect of mesenchymal precursor cells on the systemic inflammatory response and endothelial dysfunction in an ovine model of collagen-induced arthritis.
- 25093890 (from 2014-08-06), An FDA perspective on preclinical development of cell-based regenerative medicine products.
- 24703062 (from 2014-04-08), Clinical and histopathological characterization of a large animal (ovine) model of collagen-induced arthritis.
- 24682346 (from 2014-04-01), Mesenchymal precursor cells as adjunctive therapy in recipients of contemporary left ventricular assist devices.
- 24438940 (from 2014-01-21), Allogeneic mesenchymal progenitor cells for posterolateral lumbar spine fusion in sheep.
- 24094497 (from 2013-10-08), Fucosylation with fucosyltransferase VI or fucosyltransferase VII improves cord blood engraftment.
- 22404141 (from 2012-03-13), Immunoselected STRO-3+ mesenchymal precursor cells and restoration of the extracellular matrix of degenerate intervertebral discs.
Assets (therapeutic products)
No assets found
|Year||Partner||Focus||Amount of Deal|
|There are no partnerships found|