Event Date: March 30, 2023 - March 31, 2023
Location: United Kingdom, London
Biologics 2023: Oxford Global’s 16th Annual Proteins & Antibodies Congress, 30 – 31 March 2023, London, UK will be attended by over 400 visionary leaders to network about the latest innovations in the field.
With a revamped agenda, visionary leaders will be looking at novel computational approaches & tools, AI/ML utilisation as well as advanced engineering methods, bioanalysis and cell engagers.
Featuring a pre-event focus day on 29th March with the opening event keynote address on ‘Antibody Discovery & Engineering In A Chronic Disease Management Perspective; delivered by Erik Vernet, Director of Antibody Technology, Novo Nordisk.
The event will be looking at the following main themes:
- Day 1 Track 1: Antibody-Based Molecular Engineering
- Day 1 Track 2: Emerging Techniques for Bioanalysis & Characterisation and Quality Control Systems
- Day 2 Track 1 – Computational Tools, Structural Approaches & Automation in Engineering
- Day 2 Track 2 – Multi Specific Antibodies, Cell Engagers & Other New Modalities
Key Speakers Include:
- Aneesh Karatt Vellatt, Chief Scientific Officer, Maxion Therapeutics
- Annelise Vuidepot, Chief Technology Officer, Immunocore
- Dan Snell, Vice President, Translational Sciences, Numab Therapeutics
- Stefan Warmuth, Vice President, Protein Engineering & CMC, Numab Therapeutics
- Colette Johnston, Vice President, Discovery, Crescendo Biologics
- Amita Datta-Mannan, Associate Vice President, Eli Lilly & Company
- Samuel Pine, Senior Director and Head of Bioanalysis and Immunogenicity, Sanofi
- Maria Knudsen, Director, Salipro Biotech
- Ryan Fiehler, Associate Director, Discovery, F-star Therapeutics
- Stefan Grüner, Associate Director of Protein Engineering, Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Featuring a series of dedicated interactive sessions:
- Panel Discussion: Different Technologies In Antibody Engineering
- Panel Discussion: Immunogenicity Of New Modalities
- Roundtable: Influence Of Biologics Physio-Chemical Properties On PK & Disposition
- Roundtable: Bioassay Strategies For Biologics Identification
- Workshop: Integration Of Data For AI/ML & Structural Modelling
- Workshop: T Cell Engager Biology And Therapeutic Strategies
Co-located with the Peptides & Oligonucleotides Congress. For more information contact email@example.com.
← Back to List of Events