5 June 2020: Biorelate, a UK-based AI start up, is offering all researchers free use of Galactic, its cloud-based web tool, to support biomedical research while lab access is restricted around the world.
- Respiratory disease drug identified as potential COVID-19 therapeutics
- AI-driven drug repositioning allowed a rapid search for COVID-19 drug candidates
- Exploring partners for clinical development
Recognized as the leading custom service provider with extensive experience in TCR and CAR-T&NK cell immune therapy development, Creative Biolabs has invited Dr. Eytan Herzig to share his experimental results about convertibleCAR-T platform in HIV cure.
- Exyte offers the new ExyCellR modular technology for fast-track construction of biologicals production facilities compliant with the current good manufacturing practice (cGMP).
- Univercells Technologies delivers the integrated NevoLine™ biomanufacturing platform, including scale-X™ bioreactors, for low footprint and economic large-scale production of viral products.
- The combined offer enables users to rapidly deploy prefabricated GMP vaccine manufacturing facilities in response to new disease outbreaks.
Houston, TX (May 2020) – Pulmotect, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, has received approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate two COVID-19 Phase-2 clinical trials of its innate immune-stimulating drug PUL-042. The Company plans to start accrual within the next week at up to twenty U.S. sites. The trials are for the prevention of infection with SARS-CoV-2 and the prevention of disease progression in patients with early COVID-19 disease. Funding for the trials came from the final closing of the Company’s offering of Series B Preferred stock in March.