In partnership with The NHS AI Lab, NIHR, The Health Innovation Network, AHSN Network and DigitalHealth.London, Intelligent Health UK will once again bring together the UK health community to focus on what matters the most, to break down the barriers between tech and healthcare to #SaveLivesWithAI.
06-07 April 2022, London, UK
Now in its third year, and in partnership with The NHS AI Lab, NIHR, The Health Innovation Network, AHSN Network and DigitalHealth.London, Intelligent Health UK 2022 (6-7 April, ExCeL London) will gather once again the whole global ecosystem of pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech, clinicians and healthcare providers, health tech companies, insurers, academics, and investors, to hear from over 80 experts in AI and health, learn, share, collaborate, and drive forward technological collaboration and adoption of AI in health and care.
Themes this year include:
- Using AI to help the NHS continue to innovate, recover from the pandemic and ease the backlog in care
- Where can AI take us - with practical, real-world use cases of developing, deploying and adopting AI systems in health and care
- How can technology and AI be used to improve population health and reduce health inequalities?
- Harnessing the benefits of AI in healthcare – safely and ethically
- Scaling AI projects in the NHS - leading digital change, interoperability and innovation
- Using AI to address the expected increase in mental health care needs
- Using technological innovations in speech recognition, personalised medicine, diagnostics, clinical patient care, robotics, NLP, ehealth records, medical imaging, interoperability, hospital management to improve patient outcomes
- Where are the challenges and opportunities for physicians to use AI, for data driven thinking and adoption in hospitals?
- Making AI work for the hospital leadership team: lessons on the AI journey
Intelligent Health UK will gather the most influential speakers in AI and healthcare, including Dr. Alan Karthikesalingam, Senior Clinical Scientist at Google Health, Dr. Junaid Bajwa, Chief Medical Scientist at Microsoft, Dr. Allison Gardner, Senior Scientific Adviser for AI, Multi-Agency Advice Service, The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and book signings with Professor Daniel Kahneman, Nobel Laureate, Psychologist, Behavioural Economist and Best- Selling Author of 'Thinking, Fast and Slow' and Professor Yossi Sheffi, Director, MIT Centre for Transportation and Logistics, Professor, MIT Institute of Data Science and Society, MIT. View all speakers: https://london.intelligenthealth.ai/speakers/
They will share their knowledge on driving technological collaborations, evolving AI driven business models, health data governance, ethics, improving patient outcomes, real-world evidence generation, and much more. View the full programme: https://london.intelligenthealth.ai/programme-2022/
Find out more and book your ticket at https://london.intelligenthealth.ai/
Save 20% during registration by using promocode BPT20