6th Digital Pathology & AI Congress
This Congress has a reputation for advancing pathology practice by exploring the implementation of digital pathology and artificial intelligence to advance patient care.
40+ presentations over two days offer the opportunity to discover more about the latest advances and applications of digital pathology. Learn how artificial intelligence and machine learning is being applied to primary diagnosis and clinical research and how the image-based information environment is transforming the laboratory.
This meeting has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience. Delegates will discover how to effectively reduce lab costs, improve links with other laboratories and scientists, and minimize human error. Plus, you will have ample opportunity to meet your colleagues, the speakers and exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services.
- Examine the latest advances in image scanning and analysis tools and their role in assisting the pathologist workflow.
- Discover what artificial intelligence means for pathologists – what it is, how you can take advantage of it, and what we can expect from it in the near future.
- Explore advances in computational pathology and how collaborations between computer scientists, mathematicians and pathologists can enhance the field.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the regulatory landscape.
- Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations across industry & academia.
Date: 2 - 3 December 2020
Location: London Heathrow Marriot Hotel, London, UK
There are no comments yet. You can be the first.
Leave a Reply cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *