With major developments in the peptide field and with more and more peptide and oligonucleotide therapeutics entering clinical trials, the real promise of peptides and oligonucleotides is starting to be realised. Part of our Biologics Series, this event will take you through the key stages of peptide development from peptide discovery through to formulation and delivery, manufacturing and synthesis, as well as oligonucleotide synthesis, chemistry, formulation, as well as therapeutics and manufacturing.
Over 150 attendees working in peptides and oligonucleotides, representing global pharmaceutical organizations, leading biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions.
Over 40 case studies, presentations and panel discussions focused on the key issues in peptide technologies, therapeutics case studies, discovery & development of oligonucleotide therapeutics, manufacturing and process development.
View Agenda: http://bit.ly/35u2EnA
27 April 2019 – Day One (Kick-off Session)
- Turning Challenges to Successes in Peptides Delivery & Formulation
28 April 2020 – Day Two
- Peptide Design, Synthesis, Purification & Analytical Technologies
- Peptide Manufacturing & Process Development
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Chemistry, Formulation & Delivery, Process & Analytical Development
29 April 2020 – Day Three
- Peptide Therapeutics: Case Studies, Immunogenicity & Novel Disease Treatments
- Oligonucleotide Therapeutics & Manufacturing
Date: 27 - 29 April 2020
Location: London, UK