Back for its second year, the AI-Machine Learning Clinical Development Summit will help you discover how to unlock the power of AI and Machine Learning to revolutionize clinical trial success and accelerate getting better drugs to market.
Join your peers to listen to real world use cases of AI in action from the likes of Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Abbvie, Celgene, Pfizer, Merck, Leo Innovation Lab, Takeda, Ieos Digital health and more!
Take a look at the Full Event Guide to view the content-packed agenda.
Collate with AI experts, data scientists, clinical development and pharmacovigilance experts from large pharma and biotech to overcome the data quality, data security, cultural and technical challenges associated with employing AI to design and execute the right clinical trial for your drug.
Just a snap shot of our expert speaker faculty includes:
- Bin Li, Director of Computational Biology, Takeda
- Ed Addison, CEO, Cloud Pharmaceuticals
- Leonardo Rodrigues, Senior Director, AI & Machine Learning, Berg
- Peter V. Henstock, AI strategy & Machine Learning Technical Lead, Pfizer
- Kyle Holen, Head, Development Design Center, AbbVie
- Basker Gummadi, Director Technology and Innovation, Celgene
- Dipen Sangurdekar, Director of Data Science, Bluebird Bio
They will be pioneering a forum where you can:
- Network with AI-ML thought leaders to share, learn & collaborate in a valiant effort to improve the efficiency, patient recruitment, design and outcomes of clinical trials
- Discover algorithms & models accelerating data-driven decisions that lead to predictions of clinical outcomes and more efficient clinical results
- Overcome technical & strategic challenges of implementing AI-ML and be part of the conversations transforming the field as we unlock the potential of ML.
Receive 10% of your pass with promo code BPT10
Take a look at the full expert speaker line up and cutting edge agenda in the Full Event Guide.