- Respiratory disease drug identified as potential COVID-19 therapeutics
- AI-driven drug repositioning allowed a rapid search for COVID-19 drug candidates
- Exploring partners for clinical development
Recognized as the leading custom service provider with extensive experience in TCR and CAR-T&NK cell immune therapy development, Creative Biolabs has invited Dr. Eytan Herzig to share his experimental results about convertibleCAR-T platform in HIV cure.
To facilitate global research about drugs or vaccines for COVID-19, Creative Biolabs has launched a series of antiviral drug discovery services for SARS-CoV-2, including High-Throughput Screening and Antiviral Agents Discovery.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to limit movement all over the world, clinical trials have had to adapt by leveraging methodologies typically associated with hybrid or remote clinical trial designs. The alternative would be to suspend the trial and interrupt care for enrolled patients, something that according to NPR, has been done to more than 400 studies since March 1, 2020.
To help keep trials active and patients engaged during trial disruption, Greenphire, the global leader in financial software for clinical trials, today announced that it has enhanced its award-winning payment and reimbursement solution, ClinCard, to include additional capabilities to support decentralized clinical trials due to COVID-19 interruptions.
“As the landscape for clinical trials evolves, we’re beginning to see a need for remote payment capabilities. We heard from over 1,800 site personnel and over 80% said that providing a small payment following a virtual visit would improve the likelihood of participants staying in a clinical trial,” said Kyle Cunningham, Chief Product Officer of Greenphire. “It’s of utmost importance to keep clinical trials running in this uncertain time. As a company dedicated to removing barriers to both sites and patients, we’re thrilled to offer these new capabilities for our ClinCard solution so that patients can stay engaged and enrolled in trials and sites can continue their critical work.”
- Exyte offers the new ExyCellR modular technology for fast-track construction of biologicals production facilities compliant with the current good manufacturing practice (cGMP).
- Univercells Technologies delivers the integrated NevoLine™ biomanufacturing platform, including scale-X™ bioreactors, for low footprint and economic large-scale production of viral products.
- The combined offer enables users to rapidly deploy prefabricated GMP vaccine manufacturing facilities in response to new disease outbreaks.